Sunday, March 29, 2009

=(

Friends around me suffering from aftermaths of breakup.
You know
As a friend/ bestie 
Its a heartache to see you all getting moody 
The feeling is not good
You know i feel it too
Just stand still face it with your courage.
If there's a will there's a way.
If you need a crying shoulder 
I am willing to lend mine.
If you dont mind
I would be a good listener. 
To all those who recently facing breakups 
I will be always there.
=]

Talking about results
my results are like a piece of shit
I promise to try harder next time
I did my best
but there's still room for improvement.

Pretend that there's no love between me and her
Pretend that I'm not the guy for her
Maybe its time.
Time to end my love for her.
So long. 
Take care :)
Our memories would be forever

No comments: