Friday, March 13, 2009

What a Day XD

Yeahhhh
Exams over
Its time to partayyyy
=D

Friday
Moral test was the last paper i am having
Fetched TingYao back to his place after school
Then again pick up Tingyao to Netcity after that
Went back early at 7.30 
because Teik is coming to fetch us to Lepak
Teik reached my house at 8 something
Went his house to take some ALCOHOL =X
After that we went Lois cafe for dinner
Finished Teik's Black Label that night
Then got a lil bit drunk XD

Went back Teik's place and play Wii with Tingyao
Lost in every sports to Tingyao (unbelievable)
=D
After that i went Infinity with Tingyao
Teik didnt join us because he told us he was feeling tired 
Got pawned by others as we're so sleepy
Met one of Tingyao's friend there and he fetched us home
Thanks to Teik and Tingyao's friend for giving me a ride

Happy Hols to everyone
and Sorry for sending nonsenses when i was drunk XD


Pictures of the day =] :
Money money money. Come to me. (Not mine) =X
Tingyao's censored face. XD
Teik's censored face. Black label with Bacardi =X
Here's the latest me. =D


I kissed your lips 
I taste her mouth
Cause when I'm with her
I am thinking of you
You're the best
And yes i do regret
How could i let myself
Let you go
Now the lesson's learned
I touched it I was burned




No comments: