Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Things gone wrong

In just a blink of an eye
Things gone against our wills
Its just like something unexpected happened suddenly
I am grateful that i'm still that old me.

Sometimes i wish i can save you
He was a friendly guy. 
He was formerly a good friend of mine. 
But now, I wouldnt want to talk to him anymore.
Its okay if you're feeling I'm trying to be sarcastic to you in my blog.
As a friend,
Its a heartache to see you through these nonsenses.
Last time almost everyone is borrowing money from you.
but now you're borrowing money from others.
Its okay if you have lost your money.
But stop it.
Control, you must have in you.
You told me you have got a formula.
NONSENSE i tell you. if there's it everyone would be millionaire
You're a dog to her aren't you? (In people's opinion, not mine)
Stop being an useless scum.
Wake up my friend.

I try to hold on, but it hurts too much
I try to forgive, but it's not enough to make it all okay
You care like a best friend of mine.
You show your concerns like no one ever did to me.
You should know i am still that into you.
Dont ask me why i told you i need you
Dont tell me about you and him
I had enough of it
I had enough of how he misses his ex more than you
I had enough of how endless you wan your love to be
I just want you. Got it?
I still remember i told you You are the one and only. 
And you will always be the one and only.
I knew distance between us is leaving me behind you
他不会是个好男人
也不会是个好情人

你很难受
我愿意陪你一起承受
只要你不怕痛
再多坎坷我都陪你走

Its lucky to have a mask
I can hide my depressed looks and smile to you and everyone of my friend
like nothing ever happened.

No comments: