Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Not in the mood

I dont feel well tonight
I dont feel talking on the phone with anyone
I did talk to someone but it was not the normal me tonight
I dont make fun a lot
I dont talk a lot of jokes
I dont laugh like i always did
She didnt noticed it
I wished she would never get it
I dont want her to worry

The feeling is killing me 
I wish i was just a normal someone
I wish everything never started
I wish i never lied to anyone 

You know
I would want to see you in my dreams tonight
In my dreams you're mine
I had enough of getting hurt
I wanna smoke tonight
I will do it later
I cant just suffer the days of missing you without cigarette

Throughout these days
I wanna thank cigarettes and alcohols for finding me a way to destress
Someone told me i am a depressed fool
I said What can i do.
I am not well

No comments: