Thursday, March 5, 2009

Random XD

I couldnt recall when's the last time i wrote something in my blog. Let me briefly blog about my life through those days. =D
27/2/09
School's cross country race. I was helping out as Pembantu Teknik, not participating in the run. The youth park is F**king crowded that morning. At least i get to Dr*gon before starting to work. =P Congrats to Han Tatt and Khong Yi for a fifth place and ninth place finish respectively. After finishing my work there, I met up YuChun (Eugene) Kuanyu and ChiaSern( Jason) and went Gene's place to wash up. Sat taxi to Gurney and we went Redbox after having our lunch. Its quite fun to have joined up them there. Before going back home we went coffee bean for a drink. 
3/3/09
A happy day in school. My bio teacher was absent and a teacher came in my class to look after us. Ms L. I told my friend i would show him my 'Po' (bodek) skills since they told me she's lansi. I started to ask her questions and she was like so cold to me. Later on, i starting to tell stories. And she's like impressed and she keep on laughing on my jokes ( Some of my friend told me she was laughing because she thought that i am childish =.=). I'm sure she will remember my name by now. Had fun at school unexpectedly. 
5/3/09
I am so guilty now. The story of the 'thumb' is now known by every student of the same form of me. I kept quiet since everyone was asking me about the story. To him, i wanna apologize for not respecting. To her, I wanna apologize for spreading out to a few talkative guys. To everyone who's reading my blog, everything that i can tell you is all that rumours is just rumours. Some maybe right and some might be wrong. So stop spreading it okay? =[

There's someone in my school who was quite annoying since the start of form 5. Its not good to spell out his name here. What i can tell you is his description and his characteristics.
He is Tok Janggut of CLHS.
Frankly speaking He has got the 'best' look among chung ling guys.
First, he thinks that he's handsome. then he started to act cute. 
He thinks that he is charming.
For god's sake he's hot. His hair style(wires) his specs(Oval) his looks(Totally cool). 
He's the funniest blogger in school.
As Jason said, you can read his blog whenever you're moody.
Ask Jason who he is if any of you is interested. XD


Here's some random pics of mine. More pics will be uploaded soon.
Vaining while bored waiting for my comp to finish fixing.
Not so clear dota pic. Storm =P
Guess who's that. L4D rocks
Hahahaa. Can you recognised the guy with spec? he's a blogger too. 
Finally. Me Myself and I

No comments: