Thursday, March 12, 2009

Normal normal =P

Tomorrow would be the last day of my school's exam
Hurrayss!
I finally get to take a good rest after having stress out busying with school works
Chungling boys enjoy your holiday. 
Woooohoooo 
XD

Currently listening to 'The bleeding' from Five Finger Death Punch. 
The Bleeding is freaking addictive.
Thanks Dinoboy for reminding me of this song. =D

Its been four months since i last met you.
Its been two months since i last talked on phone with you.
Its been one week since i last sms-ed you.
You know i miss you.
You know i need you.
You know i never wanted to get drunk.
You know i couldnt do it alone without you.
You're caring.
You're understanding.
You're loving. 
I tried everything of mine to keep you by me.
I did my best but....

Sometimes
Truth hurts and lies worse

H,ILY still. ( I hope you're reading this.)

No comments: