Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Shooooooo Exam

Exams.
You have just ruined my life.
Study study and keep on study.
Is there anything that i can do with it?
That's life.
What can i do to it.

Tuesday.
Had add maths english and sejarah test today. 
For sejarah i am totally gone.
Why does the teacher come out with so many form 4 questions? 
I did my best to read form 5 chap 1 and 2.
And so F unlucky form 4 questions took more 50% of it. 
I am still okay for add maths.
Its quite hard but afterall its still better than sejarah.

Someone promised me muffins.
Hope baking will help you in destressing.
Just dont be down anymore.
You know, i am always here for you.
=D
My physics reference book. Was revising it before blogging. 
Hell's kitchen. My favourite food show.
Gordon Ramsay. The king of F word
Gordon Ramsay. You rock XD

No comments: