Friday, April 3, 2009

Jason's birthday =D

Let the Pictures do the talking =]

Vaining inside the toilet =]
ChongYee Me and Kelvin
Ah Pa (Davi) Kassen Jin Win all fighting for icecream XD
Dinoboy dreaming == Kassen jinWin Xiawei Ahpa. 
Me and Ah boon
My Gay Bud. Yu-Chun. =D I Love This Take
Me and My Ah Pa. XD Gaying
Rawr XD
Dino is biting chic wing XD
Birthday Boy Jason. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
The Second Table guys. Hock Sheng Kelvin Khong yi Junfong Ah tatt
Its Birthday boy and me again =D
Khong Yi and me. He looks so happy. =X
I am looking at where? == 
Raymond Timothy Jason Chongyee Kelvin
CP3(me) and RayAllen20 (Jason)
Halo Ah pa. You siao dy?
Liew choosing drumsticks. Kinda wasting time

Oi mai waste my time d XD


It was a fun day.
I went to fetch Liew at his place after school.
He went in Redbox to find someone while i went toilet to Vain. 
Bought Jason's present at Quiksilver.
Then went EchoPark to buy my purse. Yeahhhh
Liew went in Music World to buy his drumsticks
Wasted almost an hour there ==
Walked to Sega after that to have beer
and later on Liew's friend Lynn came
Liew got tipsy and he couldnt walk straight
He then walked Lynn to Giordano to buy something
Later on we met Birthday boy and Ray and we went Starbucks after that
Me and fong went MegaQue after that
I was steaming when playing snooker 
because i was waiting for her message
Went straight to Seoul Garden with dudes
It was really fun at Seoul Garden
We chit-chatted laughed and enjoyed the food there
There was a part that was really freaking funny and paiseh
SOMEONE dropped his pants and he didnt wear underwear
A lady beside our table saw his D and got shocked 
hahahahahahhahaha
I wont gonna mention who he is
So dont ask me
XD
We went Prangin for movie
but unfortunately the movie was a bit too late for us
So  we decided to go uptown
but most of guys didnt join us. 
Just a few guys went in Uptown.
Tatt fetched me home after a tiring outing
=D
Happy birthday CS.
All the best. 

No comments: