Thursday, April 16, 2009

Memang kenyataan

Everything's unpredictable
anything can happen in a sudden
Me myself experienced it
Okay i admit.
I was starting to fall in love
but it ended in a sudden that i couldnt even imagine it
You had him
so why are doing this to me
I dont think i will be okay by today
guys like me recovers slowly
but as time goes by
everything would be fine.
I take this as a test from the god
as we have to toughen ourselves to face our future
I had no regrets
Some say it's karma
What goes around comes around.
I accept the fact that i am a fool
I am a fool in such a way that you can even lie to me and i pretend like nothing ever happened before
I tried my best to hide my feelings in house
I want nobody to sense it
Okay.
I know you never liked me before
You were just having fun right?
I wished you had enough fun out of me
Happy enough?
Do you still need more of it?
THE END.

And to someone,
i am sorry about your past.
The stories you told me i take it as nothing kay?
You're still that good in my memory.
=]

1 comment:

gackyz said...

wat happen? share with me k (: