Sunday, April 12, 2009

Short updates

Friday 10/4/09
I went out with Anna Kassen and Su
Went to fetch Anna to Gurney
and later meet up Kassen and Su at MPH
We went for few rounds of food before Anna went back
WongKok Sakae then Sega
Before going sakae two of those sia char bo's went in ToyRUs 
After two jugs of tiger and a lil bit of vaining
Anna was the first to went back
Kassen Su and me went for Shinjuku Incident later on
The movie was freaking great
And Daniel Wu was really hot when he acted punk
After movie I went back before Su and Kassen went back
It was a fun day

Saturday 11/4/09
Teik fetched me Tingyao Shufu WeiLun(Kiser) Lavin Ah pa to Qzone
They played draft and i watched they play while playing mine.
I was so steam then i dont wanna join in draft
I worry i will cause them to lose
After that Teik fetched me to Davi's house while he's going to Paktor with her girl
Lavin later came to Davi's place from Tett's house
and Davi's mum fetch us to gurney
We went snooker for a few hours and later on Sega until the end of the outing
we ordered a Tiger Tower and a jug of Tiger
Its very nice to join with davi's friend, Ken, Eddie(i dont know spell right or not) and Joel
My mum came and fetched me and Davi back

PS: Photos will be uploaded soon

No comments: