Sunday, May 3, 2009

I love Saturdays

Me Kassen Su and Anna went to library to study yesterday.
Its so boring inside there. Anna was eating inside while Su was sleeping.
I studied one and a half chapter of Sejarah.
Did a lil bit of maths. and later on we went Gurney.
We watched Coming soon. 
2 penakuts scaring each other. LOL
its a nice movie really.
Manila place for dinner. 
And the ms. Sampat aka anna keep drawing the paper on the table.
Before Kassen left, i was wondering something.
Can tomyam udon and spaghetti cabonara mix? XD
Just three of us left and we went shopping after that.
Anna and Su left at 9 something. 
I went to meet up Davi and his friends at Sega.
One tower and one mug of guiness.
Its nice.
I love saturdays
Anna wanted to take my cute photos. But failed. HOHO
Dont sleep after eating in library. =P
Nice view in manila place.
Shades of fork. =]

No comments: