Friday, May 15, 2009

Birthday Woooooohoooo

15th of May.
My birthday.
I'm still having exam.
And while having breaktime,
got dragged from toilet to ALUBA. ==
Discipline teacher walked past and saved my life.
But got our names written and sent to the discipline.
XD credits to ah chuen ah tatt raymond teik and tingyao
visit www.ray-eternity.blogspot.com for my video
Before going back
they gang-ed me once more.
My pants was hanging on the fan  and my socks too ==
But it was fun.
Thanks for the wishes from everyone of my friend =D
Later at night
Teik and Tingyao came to my place and we went Daorae Korean BBQ restaurant for dinner
The place was very nice. and the service was excellent.
Teik brought me Chivas for my birthday. Thanks *its my favourite* HOHOHO
Teik later fetched Xupeng over to the restaurant. and we began eating.
The BBQ pork and chicken was delicious. but the eel fish was just above average.
Later on, Teik Tingyao and Xupeng came over to my house to eat my birthday cake
After that, they went back.
Thanks to Teik and Tingyao for celebrating my birthday with me. Cheers!
Chivas!!
The box!!
Side dishes
The BBQ thingy
The restaurant. 
The couple
Mr entao of Chungling
At last, the good food. The seafood kimchi soup 

Ps. J girl, Sorry for disappointing you =[ I am guilty but i hope you will forgive me. Sorry. What i said to you was true. You should have knew it girl =)

No comments: