Thursday, November 27, 2008

WHY?

why everybody is asking me to update my blog?
I am F*CKING lazzyyyyy recently 
I dont even have time to date with her
I am working working and working
Clubbing clubbing and clubbing
I love this kind of life
CLUB WORK DOTA and SNOOKER
life rocks!! 
Today's dota session ended in three hours time
Nothing much
every game with leavers
Didnt actually ended even a game
Duhhhh
What i wanted now is just to date her 
that's all
Gonna visit KL soon
and i will meet someone.
Woohoo xD
But my heart will be with the same one.
(To Her) No worries kay =)
This sat clubb clubb clubb
woohoo
And BTW to a girl who is a girlfriend of a guy
I did see you in Mois last saturday when i went with Davison Hock Sheng Hsien Yang Jieloon them
Stop pretending (I know you hate me)
i know you are reading
i just dont wanna write out who you are
Someone told me he saw you.
I did saw you too
There's no intentions of offending you or what
I pity your boyfriend =X
That's all for now

No comments: