Thursday, November 20, 2008

=D

Skipped my work today purposely to enjoy my DSD. (DSD = Dota & Snooker day) Got scolded by mummy for didnt inform her that i didnt go to work. She told me to tell her because she dont have to wake me up early in the morning and its real hard to wake me up. =X
There's no one who could fetch me out today. So, i will have to walk almost 1.5 km to the nearest bus stop. I waited for almost one hour and there was no bus. Then, a taxi passby and i decided to take it. The taxi guy dont even know where is New World Park until i told him Burmah Road. Duhh.
Reached Netcity by 3.40 something and started dota. (For those who know Dota) First Game, Veno - Lothar Guinsou Treads Eaglehorn. Lose and leave. No teamwork and pro opponents. Second Game, With Zheng, Clockwerk, Battlefury Radiance Hyperstone Helm Reaver Shoe. 48 Min All Leave. Third Game, With Zheng, Clockwerk 12 min Battlefury and everybody leave. Fourth Game, With Zheng, Treant, Radiance, Heart x2 (one is from leaver), Hyperstone, Satanic, Shoe. End Game Win. Last Game, Tormented Soul, Guinsou Travel Scepter 52 min. End Game Win. Bored right? All about Dota. =.=
Waited for bus at 8 and reached 1 stop to play snooker. Bought some dvds and went in for snooker. Lost the first game to CsLee even leading almost throughout the game Late Game Careless. xD Won the second game when playing with Chek and H.Sheng. Lost the third to Kelvin Saw( I HATE YOU xP) and win the last game (Personal thanks to Hsien Yang).
I didnt smoke today. Someone gave me Pall Mall Menthol but i said no. I am being a good boy now. 
They say this saturday going club again? Anyone joining? 
That's all for tonight. Gotta sleep soon. TC everyone =)

No comments: