Sunday, January 18, 2009

Numbers

Its been weeks ago since i last updated my blog. Sorry everyone, was busy with my school stuffs. =[
I wanna talk about numbers tonight. I had been thinking for days and nights. Numbers numbers and numbers. 
These are a list of numbers i got in my mind for days:
3386 A number i hadnt been calling since one month ago. Saw this number plate like few times when i am on the way to school. Well, to me, it feels so familiar but yet so far from me. Seriously, i didnt miss this number.
9422 This is the number that accompanied me for (arguably) a year ++. Again i saw this number plate somewhere near my house. This is the only number that made me regret what i did. This is the one which bring back a lot of sweet memories. And sad ones too. Sorry for everything.
7364 This is a number which brings a lot of laughters to me. I like this number because when you total up its 20. Its kinda lame. =X 
9664 I almost forgot this number until a message in Christmas Eve. I had grown up thanks to this number. Passed my sweetest yet bitter days with this number.
4399/2144 Bringing joy and colours to my life. Thanks.
9189/5744/2333/6459 Lights up days with Games. Addiction to dota made us a team.

Trying to adapt my Form 5 life. I think that's all for today's numbers. Chaos. 
TC! =)

No comments: