Tuesday, December 16, 2008

=]

16/12/08 Days passed. 2009 is getting nearer. I wanted to drive so badly. But i just dont wanna face my SPM. Went to pray at temple this morning, met up my cousins, aunts and uncles, chit-chatted and later went to fetch Lavin to one stop. Started snooker and somehow ah Hou and his friends came too. I am lucky to beat three guys today. I mean super lucky.Went Netcity New World Park(my home ground) for dota later on. Zhi Zheng joined and had fun for about four hours. Learned much from Lavin. After that, daddy came, fetched Lavin back and bought some McD for dinner. My two cousins came by and stay overnight at my place. That's my day.
To someone who is a Boyfriend of my 'Best friend', i hope that you are reading this. It doesnt matter that who you are, just treat her with your heart. Just be good to her. Dont try and hurt her. I just dont want to see her sad. I dont wanna see her moody. She's the best and you, the lucky one, please be there for her every moment she needs you. Just a promise that you dont ever break her heart anymore. 
And I got something to tell everyone. 
I admit that i am a Smoker. Smoker i mean. I did smoke. I am still smoking. I am not lying. I couldnt stop until now. So what? Who cares? I smoke whenever i am feeling not good. I smoke whenever i am feeling moody. I smoke whenever i am feeling lonely. I smoke whenever the one i needed is not there for me. I smoke because i just dont wanna think that much. Who to blame? Myself. Sorry if i did let any of you disappointed. No one understands what i am feeling now. She's the first to leave, then another her left, and now one more. Its just hard. 

No comments: